A wonderful excursion into the Montagnola woods just a few miles from the Monteriggioni medieval village.
You’ll bike through hills and valleys, past ancient hilltop villages, olive groves, stone farmhouses, woods and vineyards.
This is pure Tuscany wilderness in a concentration of history, nature and fun.
Highlights: Montagnola singletracks, Monteriggioni town walls.
- Duration: Full day (6hrs+)
- Distance traveled: 31 miles
- Area: Monteriggioni, Montagnola
- Nearest city: Monteriggioni, Siena
- Tour type: Mountainbike
- Bike type: Mountainbike
- Skill level: Advanced
- Number of participants: 3-7
- Minimum age: 12
- Fully guided: yes
- Support vehicles: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
PRICES VARIES BASED UPON THE GROUP SIZE AND SERVICES: GET A QUOTE FOR THIS TOUR »
Monteriggioni – Montagnola – Monteriggioni
From your hotel (or nearby) you’ll be shuttled to Monteiggioni. From here we set out on our bikes to discover some of the best panoramas of the area (and the most amazing scenery along the way). The area has some of the most beautyful and fast trails you can find in Tuscany.
- Fully guided small group tour (private tours also available)
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel (or nearby)
- Van transfers to/from the tour starting point in Monteriggioni
- High quality Mountainbikes
- Helmets and water bottles
- English speaking tour leader
Please send us an email for further details and personalized arrangements.
Please send us an email if you need more info. We will reply within 48 hours.