Monteriggioni mountain bike tour
A wonderful ride on the Montagnola singletracks, just a few miles from the Monteriggioni medieval castle.
You’ll bike through hills and valleys, past ancient hilltop villages, olive groves, stone farmhouses, woods and vineyards.
This is pure Tuscany wilderness in a concentration of history, nature and fun.
Highlights: Chianti vineyards Monteriggioni town walls.
- Duration: Half day (4hrs)/Full day (6hrs+)
- Distance traveled: 20-30 miles
- Area: Monteriggioni, Chianti
- Nearest city: Monteriggioni, Siena
- Tour type: Mountain bike
- Bike type: Mountain bike / e-mountain bikes
- Skill level: Medium / Easy
- Number of participants: 3-7
- Minimum age: 12
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: optional
PRICES VARIES BASED UPON THE GROUP SIZE AND SERVICES
Monteriggioni – Montagnola – Monteriggioni
From your hotel (or nearby) you’ll be shuttled to Monteiggioni. From here we set out on our bikes to discover some of the best panoramas of the area (and the most amazing scenery along the way). The area has some of the most beautyful and fast trails you can find in Tuscany.
- English speaking local guide
- High quality mountain bikes
- Helmets and water bottle
- Pedal SPD or flat.
Please send us an email for further details and personalized arrangements.
Please send us an email if you need more info. We will reply within 48 hours.