A wonderful excursion over the hills surrounding Florence.
You’ll bike through hills and valleys, past ancient hilltop villages, olive groves, stone farmhouses, woods and vineyards.
This is pure Tuscany wilderness in a concentration of history, nature and fun.
Highlights: Florence hills singletracks, Florence mountainbike tour.
- Duration: Full day (6hrs+)
- Distance traveled: 31 miles
- Area: Florence, San Donato, Bagno a Ripoli
- Nearest city: Bagno a Ripoli, Florence
- Tour type: Mountainbike
- Bike type: Mountainbike
- Skill level: Advanced
- Number of participants: 3-7
- Minimum age: 18
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: optional
PRICES VARIES BASED UPON THE GROUP SIZE AND SERVICES: GET A QUOTE FOR THIS TOUR »
Florence – Montecucco/San Donato – Florence
From your hotel (or nearby) we’ll bike half an hour south of Florence. From there we start climbing the hills with our bikes to discover some of the best panoramas of the area (and the most amazing scenery along the way). The area has some of the most beautyful and fast trails you can find in Tuscany.
- Fully guided private tour
- High quality Mountainbikes
- Helmets and water bottles
- English speaking tour leader
Please send us an email for further details and personalized arrangements.
Please send us an email if you need more info. We will reply within 48 hours.